Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. (Philippians 4:9)
- If you want to keep growing, you need to have good mentors, people who have been where you want to go, people who know more than you. Let them speak into your life. Listen to their ideas. Learn from their ideas. Study how they think and how they got to where they are.
- There are people all around us whom God put into our paths on purpose so we can gain wisdom, insight and experience, but we have to be open to learning from them.
- Winners need to associate with inspiring people who build you up. People who challenge you to go higher, Not anyone who pulls you down and convinces you to settle where you are.
- Your destiny is too important
Father, thank You that You have placed people around me from whom I can gain wisdom, insight, and experience. Help me be brave enough to stop spending time with people who aren’t going anywhere, and help me to rather put my time into people who will contribute to my growth and challenge me to go higher. AMEN
It’s time for you to soar with the eagles rather than be pecking around with the chickens. Spend time with people who inspire you to reach for new heights. If you associate with successful people, before long their enthusiasm will be contagious and you will catch that vison.
The Lord was with Joseph so that he prospered and lived in the house of his Egyptian master. When his master saw that the Lord was with him and that the Lord gave him success in everything he did…Potiphar…entrusted to his care everything he owed. (Genesis 39:2-4)
The Story of joseph: He started at off at the very bottom. He was thrown into a pit and sold into slavery by his brothers. Joseph didn’t wait for vindication. He decided to be his best. Even as a slave, he developed his gifts. He made himself so valuable that he was put in charge of his master’s house. When he was falsely accused and put in prison, he was so wise and skilled that they put him in charge of the prison.
- Don’t use where you are as an excuse to not grow.
- Remember, the treasure is still in you.
- Stretch yourself. You should be so productive, so filled with wisdom that no matter where you are, like Joseph, you will rise to the top.
- If you present a problem, always present a solution as well. If you can’t present a solution, hold it until you can figure out something.
- If you want to be invaluable to your organization, present your bosses with solutions, not problems.
- You have to be the best you can be right where you are.
Father, today I declare that my hope and my trust are in you. Even when I don’t understand my circumstances, I know you are working things out for my good. Help me bloom where I’m planted and be a problem solver at all times. AMEN
If you want to see change, if you want to see God open new doors, the key is to bloom right where you are planted by solving problems every day, You cannot wait until everything becomes better before you decide to have a good attitude. You have to be the best you can be right where you are.
You Were Created To Increase
Do you see someone skilled in their work? They will serve before kings; they will serve before officials of low rank. (Proverbs 22:29)
- The average person only uses 11 percent of the brain. Think of all that potential you could be tapping into.
- If you spend two hours a day improving on the same skills, in three years you will be an expert in that area,
- If your skill levels are at the same place today they were five years ago, your at a disadvantage.
- To be successful and to continue growing in your line of work, you must have a positive attitude, be flexible and have the desire to keep learning and improving.
- To be a winner, you need to develop your gifts to the point where your company can’t make it without you.
- You have a treasure in you. There is a talent and skill that will cause you to be noticed.
- Keep sharpening your skills
Father, thank you that You are taking me to a land of abundance, a place like I’ve never experienced before. I want to kick it into a new gear and prepare myself to develop those skills so I can fulfill my destiny. I believe that You will fill me with wisdom and use my gifts and strengths to bring great glory to Your name. AMEN
Don’t make the mistake of settling for “good enough.” Good enough is not your destiny. When you an excellent spirit, it shows up in the quality of your work and the attitude with which you do it. You are a child of the Most High God, and you were created to excel. Keep reaching forward to the new things God has in store.
Prepare yourself to be a Winner
A mans gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men. (proverbs 18:16)
- You must start improving right where you are. Start sharpening your skills while you are waiting.
- When God sees you prepare yourself, he opens new doors.
- If new doors are not opening, do not be discouraged. Just develop your gifts in a new way. improve your skills.
- Your gifts will make room for you. Somewhere, somehow, and some way God will open doors and get you where He wants you to be.
- Don’t worry about who is ahead of you or when your time will come. Just keep growing, learning and preparing. When you are ready, the right doors will open.
- You will. Develop what’s in you, and you’ll go farther than you can imagine.
Father in Heaven, thank you that you have new levels in front of me, new opportunities, new relationships, promotions, and breakthroughs. You’ve been awesome in my life and I thank you for it. I believe that as I keep stretching, keep growing, keep believing, and keep dreaming that You will help me become everything You created me to be. AMEN
In the coming days, God will bring opportunities for you to increase your influence in amazing ways. Don’t shrink back in fear. Don’t be intimidated. You are well able. You are equipped. Dare to take those steps of faith and sharpen your skill.